Intellidex is a research and consulting firm that works with clients to make an impact. An important part of doing so is engaging with the outside world through our website, social media and virtual events.
A position has become available for a Digital Manager to join the team to manage these aspects of our business. In particular:
- Manage our main corporate website and other online properties of the business, including regular updates and supervising some development of aspects of our sites and reporting on analytics for the business.
- Manage our social media properties on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, including drafting and posting, as well as working with the team in supporting clients with their social media relevant to our work.
- Manage our virtual events we host predominantly through Zoom including during broadcasting on Facebook and other social media, including managing invitations feedback.
- Manage our outbound mass mailings including digital newsletters and other communications using Sendblaster and MailChimp.
- Managing other aspects of our digital engagement including apps and other digital properties.
The skills and experience you will require to do this role include the following:
- Experience working with WordPress including posts, loading media, creating new pages and managing menu structures. Experience with CSS templates and direct HTML coding would be an advantage.
- Experience with managing social media in a corporate environment. Active social media use in a personal capacity would be a good indicator of interest and capabilities.
- Excellent writing skills for the drafting of social media posts, invitations, website reports, etc, tailored to suit target audiences.
- Strong general IT skills and understanding of online hosting and other technical aspects of website, email, and related technologies
- Excellent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
There is scope for career development. We are a rapidly growing firm with a strong reputation for publishing cutting edge research and analysis. We will invest in your development through training to ensure that you grow with us.
We have offices in Sandton, where this position will be based, London and Boston.
You will report to the general manager at Intellidex.
Our standards are high. You will be working with MBAs, CFA charterholders and PhDs on our team to ensure that Intellidex delivers high levels of client satisfaction and responds dynamically to new business opportunities.
If you are interested in the position, please send a covering letter in which you explain how you meet the specified experience requirements above, using the form below. Applications must be received by 15 November 2021 to be considered.